|Gromud||Half Orc Barbarian||10|
|Vladimir||Half Elf Warlock||12|
The Story So Far
You’ve successfully escorted supplies to Phandalin for a Dwarf Gundren Rockseeker, supposed discoverer of the lost Wave Echo Cave. You’ve survived goblins, and rescued Sildar Hallwinter.
Under the ruins of the old Tresendar Manor you found and cleared out a group of ne’er-do-wells called theRedbrands. You despatched:
- A one eyed, telepathic creature.
- 2 Bugbears
- And several Redbrands.
In the process you rescued a family of Phandalinians, and a Wizard called Cole who proved to be extremely useful in the scrapes you’ve found yourself in. You’ve discovered that Iarno Albrek was the leader of the Redbrands and that he had been reporting into a certain Black Spider. Unfortunately you believe Albrek escaped and the trail has now gone cold.
Vlad’s acquired a longsword “Talon”, the previous owner of which was a great knight, Aldith Tresendar the “Black Hawk”, who died fighting off orcs that attacked the manor.
- Daran Edermath (Edermath Farm), something untoward is happening at Old Owl Well, prospectors have been chased by undead and the site may hold dormant, but dangerous, magic. He’d like you to investigate.
- Halia Thornton (Miner’s Exchange), would like you to eliminate the Redbrand leader, Glistav, she’s willing to pay 100 gp. 100gp
- Sister Garaele (Shrine to Tymora), would like you to ask Agatha the Banshee (Conyberry) the location of a lost spellbook, once belonging to the legendary mage Bowgentle. She’s offered 3 x potions of healing for the information. 3 x potions of healing
- Harbin Wester (Townmaster), wants the problem band of Orcs at Wyvern Tor The fee would be 100gp. 100gp
- Sildar Hallwinter (Townmaster’s Hall or Stonehill Inn) would like the Redbrand threat dealt with. 200gp on successful completion. 200gp
He also wants the pressure increased on the Cragmaw Goblins and he’s willing to pay 500gp to have the tribe’s chief defeated or driven off from Cragmaw Castle. 500gp
- Reidoth the Druid may know the locations of Cragmaw Castle and Wave Echo Cave. He is in the ruined town of Thundertree. You have a map with directions to Thundertree.
- The Redbrands killed the local woodcarver and took his body. You’ve rescued his wife, son and daughter. Mirna Dendrar told you of an emerald necklace, a family heirloom, that is hidden under the floor of her family’s abandoned herb and alchemy shop in the ruins of the town.
She’d really like it back and she’s also revealed that there are some very valuable alchemy reagents that would still be viable that are hidden in the same place. She’d be happy for you to keep those as a reward.
You’re back in your rooms in the Stonehill Inn after a very good night’s sleep. Well rested you all feel as if your experiences have expanded your capabilities.
The realisation dawns on you that in the corner of the room there is a goblin starring at you……