|Gromud||Half Orc Barbarian||10|
|Vladimir||Half Elf Warlock||12|
The Story So Far
You continue in your search for Gundren Rockseeker. The very bane of Goblins, Redbrands, Bugbears and Nothics, you’ve beaten all comers. After settling up with Halia at the Miner’s exchange and Sildar Hallwinter at the Townmaster’s Hall, you decided to set out for Thundertree on the hunt for the Druid “Reidoth”, the lead in your quest to find Cragmaw Castle.
After some days tramping through the wilds, leaving limbless deer in your wake courtesy you found and entered the ruins of Thundertree despite warning signs telling of nasties ahead.
Gromud has really come into his own now, destroyer of doors, inhaler of dead people, stander outside whilst the grown-ups talk. A brush with zombies made of rotting flesh and ash later and you found Reidoth, who pointed you in the direction of the Castle.
Wasting no time you discovered the ruined Apothecary’s shop, recovered Mirna’s lost necklace, some valuable alchemical reagents, and then set out for Cragmaw Castle.
- Daran Edermath (Edermath Farm), something untoward is happening at Old Owl Well, prospectors have been chased by undead and the site may hold dormant, but dangerous, magic. He’d like you to investigate.
- Sister Garaele (Shrine to Tymora), would like you to ask Agatha the Banshee (Conyberry) the location of a lost spellbook, once belonging to the legendary mage Bowgentle. She’s offered 3 x potions of healing for the information. 3 x potions of healing
- Harbin Wester (Townmaster), wants the problem band of Orcs at Wyvern Tor The fee would be 100gp. 100gp
- Sildar Hallwinter (Townmaster’s Hall or Stonehill Inn) wants the pressure increased on the Cragmaw Goblins and he’s willing to pay 500gp to have the tribe’s chief defeated or driven off from Cragmaw Castle. 500gp
- Reidoth the Druid will accompany you to the Wave Echo Cave.
- Deliver the emerald necklace, a family heirloom to Mirna Dendrar at the Woodworkers workshop in Phandalin.
You are camped in a well hidden spot in the woods surrounding Cragmaw Castle with very good views all around and you can clearly see the castle’s front entrance.
As you wait you begin to wonder what Droop, the goblin, is doing right now……